Thursday, February 13, 2014

LG G flex

Hi!
Sorry we didnt blog in a while,we had school. :(
So today I am going to show you the new phone from LG.Its a revolucionary phone.That is because its the first FLEXIBLE phone!Thats right FLEXIBLE!
So,basicly he has the best Specifications that a smartphone can have.I am going to tell you the specs that I think are important.



Operating sistem:Android 4.2.2(Jelly Bean)

Display:This is the first one,Curved P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors!


Camera:13mp,autofocus,flashlight.


Memory:There is no card slot but there is an internal storage of 32gb and 2gb of RAM 

memory.

Features Corning Gorilla glass 2!

I think that this phone,nevermind the price,is going to sell through the roof!
I personaly think that this phone is in the MUST TO HAVE! category!

Until next time!
                    BYE!

0 коментара:

Post a Comment