Monday, February 10, 2014

Top 5 phones(2013-2014,february)

Hello Lazar here!
Now I am going to show you the top 5 smartphones on the market.For me to not stall i shall begin.

No1
Google Nexus 5
He has by now the highest android(4.2.2)with a screen of 5.0 inches,and 2gb of memory installed.Just with those specs,it makes him THE best phone of 2013-2014,february!



No2
LG G2

With the Andorid 4.2.2,and 13 megapixels it is a great and usefull phone of the 2013th year.I am looking forward to testing it out!

No3
HTC ONE
A screen of 4.7 inches and the memory of 2 gb makes HTC ONE the 3rd best phone,and the pride of the year of 2013!

No4
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3

Ah,when i think about this phone it gives me the creeps because of his 5.7 INCH SCREEN!No doubt that its the LARGEST phone of 2013th.

No5
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 MINI
The minimized version of the latest SAMSUNG GALAXY S family,GALAXY S4!like the HTC ONE,the samsung galaxy s4 mini has 2gb of space.It is a great phone.
I Think that the companies of LG and Samsung have realy evolved our technology.I heard that LG corp.
is making a FLEXIBLE phone,a phone you can literally twist!
take a look:http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_g_flex-5806.php
Thats all for now.Goodbye!
                                  I live for Games,cuz they live for ME!

0 коментара:

Post a Comment